The family owned company Fehlmann Limited. develops and manufactures precision machine tools for drilling and milling purposes. Since its foundation in 1930 the company has distributed over 12,000 machine tools worldwide. Development, production and assembly are carried out exclusively in the root works at Seon, Switzerland by more than 180 staff members. The on-site fabrication is manufacturing according to the quality standard ISO 9001. Fehlmann Limited not only covers the assembly but also produces parts and components with a high degree of vertical integration in an optimal coordinated range of precision, thus guarantees high quality and availability. Trained and specialised staff as well as local representations constitute our customer service.
Dedicated and competent staff members including management are FEHLMANN's major capital. Modern conditions of employment as well as a longterm-orientated and partnerlike personnel policy guarantee a strong coverage and increase of know-how within the company. Efficient production flow due to a flat hierarchy and short communication channels are a necessity. FEHLMANN trains approx. 20 apprentices as mechanics, electrical mechanics and commercial clerks.
We emphasize great importance to the practical efficiency of our products. The focus of our efforts is set in the high-class, precise workpiece of the customers as well as in the rapidity and handiness of the machine operation. The well-balanced spectrum of products ranges from simple manual drilling and milling machines to high-performance machining centers and HSC-milling machines.
FEHLMANN machines are mainly used in the following applications:
* Mold & die making
* Parts production of small and medium lot sizes
* Precision jigs and fixtures, prototype construction
* Apprentice departments, training departments, laboratories
* Assembly departments, repair and maintenance workshops
The main market for FEHLMANN machines are:
* High-precision machine and apparatus engineering
* Automobile and vehicle industry
* Electronic, information and electric engineering
* Diagnostics, measuring and control instrument engineering
* Medicinal technology
* Watch and jewelry industry
* Food and packaging industry
* Aeronautical, space industry and others